CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 14, 2007

My first time attending K9 Day!

Some doggies swimming at the lake...
Meeting Rooney!

Smelling my 'pet pet'
Playing time!



Meeting new friends

At the registration counter

Mommy brought me here today...Saw many doggies...wow...it's so nice...NOW I understand why I need to have a long trip here and stay at mommy's fren place...No wonder mommy says I must b thankful for having a place to stay instead of making noise....:P

8 barks:

benjiboy said...

Hey Sasha & Sze Ern,

Just wanna say "HI" and glad to have meet you two in person during the K9 day! Cheers!

Amber said...

hello, I think i saw u lah, i took pic of sasha somemore.Sasha u're so cute!!! I wonder u got see me that day. I'm the girl with a black chihuahua called Amber. ^^ the k9 is really fun,the trip worth it right?

*Sasha* said...

hi amber,
yeah..i think i saw u too...u participated in the beauty pageant rite? but so sad..din know it's u and din say hi to u...

*Sasha* said...

hi benji,
nice meeting u too...u n ur mommy very pretty n cute lor...

Urban Smoothie Read said...

so u really did enjoy ur 1st trip to central park...hope 2 c u more often on outings..

benjiboy said...

Hi Sasha,

Did you meant "Handsome"? Coz I am a big boy and not meant to be "Pretty"! Hehe. But thank you for complimenting my mommy! You and your mommy are also very prettie and cutie....
cheers!

*Sasha* said...

hi amanda,

yup..enjoy the event...hopefully can attend more events in future and have a chance to chat with u and play with pacco :)

*Sasha* said...

hi benji,

hehehe..yeah yeah...ur mommy = pretty n cute,

u = handsome n cute :)