CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Thank you for your kindness!

I would like to thank everyone for the kindness shown to help the dogs! We are going to Furry Friends Farm tomorrow as volunteers there. It's our first time there and we are very excited about it. But of course, 'we' here are referring to my mommy and auntie. I will have to stay at home. Mom said that it is not convenient to bring me along! Hmmm...I wonder when the hoomans will ever realize that i can help out as much as they can too!!!

Anyway, on behalf of all the doggies, I would like to thank the following people for their donations made to FFF. Mommy will bring them all to FFF tomorrow.

1. Ee Seang - cash donation

2. Kok Yeong - cash donation

3. David - goods donation

4. Eric - goods donation

5. Nicole - goods donation

6. Lily & Goofy - goods donation

7. Aunt Sarah - goods donation

8. Aries - goods donation


Here's the photos of the goods donation!

Will post up more photos after we are back from our trip!

0 barks: