CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Going to school!

Do I look pretty or what? I got new clothes from my fren, Coco d ACS.
Mummy says I look like children going to nursery. What do you think?
This is the back view of the dress. Don't you think I am ready to go to school?

This is the side view...

Ok, that's all for the viewing. Let me rest for a while before I show you sometime extraordinary...*Drrrrrrrrr drum sound*
Ok FOLKS, here is this...Ms Furverse 2007!!!(combination of Furkid + Universe)
**********teng teng teng teng**********


Do I look sexy in the bikini? Oh, mum! You shouldn't have posted this photo in the blog...Now I feel shy coz everyone get to see my sexy photo:P

5 barks:

Goofy said...

Hey Sasha, You are too sexy in that bikini, but isit Sze Ern not quite happy she didn't get one too?

*Sasha* said...

hello goofy,
hahahah...yeah...u saw her look too...yup..actually the bikini is hers..but i wore it for photo session. dats why she's not very happy lo :P

Amber-Mae said...

Hahaha! You looks so sexy & cute Miss Furverse! hahaha!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Jane Su said...

sasha dear... i can see that sze ern drinking vinegar lol !

anyway, u look soooo sexy lar.. sure all the guys going after u :D

*Sasha* said...

hello molly,
hehehehe..yeah..i think so too....poor sze ern :P