CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My BarkDay!

I am 1 year old today!!! I am soooooo happy. Mommy took leave to celebrate my birthday. Everyone gives me a big hug in the morning...and the best thing is I get to eat yummy food and play with new toys all day long :)

Oh, how I wish everyday is my BarkDay :P

This is my barkday cake....Shared with Sze Ern as our barkday is only 6 days apart. Looks yummy huh? But of couse, this is just for Viewing purpose. We don't get to eat it because it's a chocolate cake!!! Oh, man.....


And this is the edible cake...not so colourful as the earlier cake but it's yummy...very nice...

Oh, I'm sooo excited!! It's ME Day! heheheh...everything looks so yummy...

Yum! Yum! I just can't wait to lick the cake...


Mommy, me, Sze Ern n Sheena..One big happy family although none of us is looking at the camera except for mommy...We are thinking on 'WHEN CAN WE EAT???'


Oh, we are meant to be together! Me, mommy and the CAKE!!! hahahaha...


Sze Ern can't wait to eat the cake...She is attempting to grab the cake d!

Me enjoying my cake...Sorry, folks..too busy eating...No time to see the camera!


This is my BarkDay meal. Looks good? well...it tastes good! Well balanced food. Got vegetable, chicken, pork & macaroni. And guess what everyone? I get to eat ice cream too!!! It's like a dream comes true. After the meal, mommy give me strawberry + vanilla ice cream...So yummy that I want more from her....Grandma says that I'm very pampered because get to eat dessert after meal...hahahah...once a year!


Enjoying my meal!


Sheena enjoys hers too..It's like her BarkDay too...Because she gets all our share as well...

Sorry folks! Can't concentrate on the camera coz I am looking at my pressie. Can't wait till Aunt Sarah open it for me!

Patiently waiting for Aunt Sarah to unwrap my pressie, THE BONE!



Three of us enjoying the new toys. As usual, although there are a lot of toys around, we just love to fight for the same toy...That is what we called as 'Sisterhood' :P

Can you see all my toys??? It's everywhere. Yeah, only for the day. Normal days, mommy will scold me if I have my toys all over the bed.









14 barks:

Goofy said...

HAPPY BARKDAY TO U,
HAPPY BARKDAY TO U,
HAPPY BARKDAY TO SASHA,
HAPPY BARKDAY TO U!!!!

oh not forgetting sze ern...HAPPY BARKDAY TO SZE ERN TOO!!!!!

*Sasha* said...

hello goofy,
thank you! thank you! thank you! i really feel so happy...:)

Bella said...

Hi Sasha - first time we visit your blog from the blog birthday calendar
A big Yappy BarkDay to you - looks like you had a fantastic day

Wuffs
Bella

Jane Su said...

Happy belated barkday Sasha ! and to Sze Ern, ur one comes early ya !~

had been busying studying with mommy so din log on to internet for few weeks.. so.. still able to wish u happy belated barkday ya !

thousand licks !

Toby said...

Happy Belated Barkday Sasha!~ Mmm, your barkday cake looks super yummy!!!!

Luv,
Tobes

*Sasha* said...

hello bella,
thanks for visiting my blog! yup...had a fantastic day...i wish everyday is my barkday :P

hello molly,
busy eh? no wonder hardly see you online lately..thanks for the wishes...n ALL THE BEST TO YOUR MOMMY ya!

hello toby,
thank you! yup..enjoyed the cake very much..finish it in a split of second :)

Amber-Mae said...

Happy Barkday to you two Sasha & Sze Ern. And including Sheena too...Why mommy buy chocolate cake? Should have asked her to buy vanilla or cheese cake so that you guys can eat it too! Right? But luckily you guys have another cake there & wow! Macaroni din dins! Wish I can have a taste of that...but too late! All eaten & pooped out already by you guys. LOLZ!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

*Cribray* said...

Hey Sasha, sorry for missing your barkday! It looks like you had a fabulous day! Happy belated barkday to you!

Woof from Kyra xxx

Amber said...

Happy Barkday to Sasha and your sisters!!! Your mommy manja you that day, so many yummy food, haha. You have so many toys !

luv Amber!!

Freda said...

Whoa, Sasha! Don't know how I missed your BarkDays. HAPPYS BARKDAY!! Both of those cakes look soo yummys!

And Happys Birthday, Sze Ern. Hope Sasha left you some cakes. Arf! Arf!

Wuufs!

Freda Ƨ

*Sasha* said...

hello amber-mae,
yup yup..me love macaroni :) hehehe...actually i love anything except for kibbles!

hello kyra,
thanks! yup..had a great day and i really hope everyday is my BarkDay :)

hello amber,
hehehehe...yup..in fact i manja with mommy everyday.hehehee :)

hello freda,
thanks! actually i plan to eat up sze ern's share as well...heheheh..but wat to do, mommy stopped me!

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy birthday Sasha and Sze Ern! Your meal looks so yummy and ice cream is the BEST! Mitch has been asking mom for a bone just like the one you got! Too bad birthdays don't come every day, huh!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Urban Smoothie Read said...

nice cake...but is tat chocolate??

n u got so many new toys!

Balboa said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa