CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My new sister-Sheena



This is my newest addition to the family...I was shocked when i saw mommy bring her back...Mommy oso seems afraid that I might not accept her...But I am a very good girl..I played with her! Mommy soooo happy to see us playing together...

Sheena is indeed a very cheeky little girl..Reminds me when I was small...Hahahhahaa...
Unfortunately Sze Ern doesn't like her..Well, now she understands how i feel when mommy brought sze ern home...Hopefully sze ern will accept Sheena soon...Pray for us too ya!

After a long nite of introduction to our home, here is Sheena sleeping soundly...Good nite girl :)

5 barks:

T-man Angel said...

Your little sister is so cute! I'm glad you're getting along so well.

T-man

*Sasha* said...

hi T Man,
thanks a lot! as long as she doesn;t make me angry, i think we may get along well :P

Amber said...

Sheena is adorable!! I want a doggy playmate at home too!! It gets very boring when i'm alone :"(
Is good to hear everything is
great with you and your new sister

luv Amber!!

*Sasha* said...

hi amber,
thanks! hhehehee..ask ur mommy to get u one playmate...n then hopefully i can go to KL again...n we all meet up n play together...:)

benjiboy said...

Sasha! You are sooo lucky! Your mommy sure love you lots coz she kept getting companions for you. How I wish mommy could get me a furry frn at home. Kinda bored when mommy is at work... :(
What breed is Sheena? She is sooo lovely!!! So cute when she is sleeping on her pillow...