CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Outings

Dinner at Isaki

Yay! Lately mummy has been bringing me out quite often. She says wanna make me socialable :P
Hey, mum, I don see any problem with me ok ??? Anyway, since she insisted, so I might as well follow her LOL

We went to Isaki to celebrate Auntie Ying's birthday. But it looks like I am celebrating more coz i get to go out and eat all the nice and tasty food :P

You see! Mummy so happy looking at me...I know I am beautiful, mum!

All the 9 dogs who attended the partwey!!!
Walk at Desa Park City

On Saturday, we went for a walk at Desa Park City. It is a very very nice place. We love the place a lot. I hope I can go every weekend...
Mummy, Aunty Shayne and my new gang!

Mummy and I walking..See the beautiful background scenery :)

Enjoying our evening walk :)

After a long walk...noticed our tongue??? Hhahahaa...this is mummy, me and neil neil...

2 barks:

Tiramisu said...

wow 9 of them, looks well trainned hehe

*Sasha* said...

hahaha...yes..all well trained except me :P