CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Some updates on Sheena...

Sheena is growing each day. Playful and cheeky. Mommy says she is still a baby. So she wanted me to give in to her (if possible)...HOW CAN I??? hmm..yeah yeah..i know..I am a naughty girl huh? What to do...It's fun to bully her at times too LOL

Sheena is paying close attention to mommy. Hahaha...actually paying close attention to the treat in her hand!

Sometimes Sheena will just sit at a corner and start dreaming. Mommy says she is very much like me. Characteristic wise...What do you think? Well...i don't really agree..I have CHARISMA...Don't you think so??? :P



2 barks:

Amber-Mae said...

WOW! Sheena has grown alot since the last time I saw her in her 1st post. She's looking alot more like a Silky/Yorkie, sorry I forgot...Such a pweety girl!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

*Sasha* said...

heheh...she's a silkie..
really? grow a lot d ah? my mommy says she looks almost the same except heavier..guess becoz mom sees her everyday kua...hahahahah